Monday, May 16, 2011

Home Inspiration

I can't wait to have my own home. I want to be able to decorate. I want a library. I want a kitchen full of mismatched dishes. I want a studio (however small) where I can keep all of my miscellaneous supplies. I want to buy most of my furnishings and decorations from thrift stores so they don't match and so they have a story. 

A place for conversation.
Retro desk.
Love this! I love coffee mugs and dishes, so this is pretty much what I want in my house.
A record player! For "record record records".
Wooden crate shelves? Yes, please.
Pretty wallpaper.
Typewriter. Lamp. Camera. Yes.
A decent start for a studio type deal.
I like having a mattress on the floor (note: this is not my room). I also love the lacy bedspread.
A loft would be pretty groovy.
[Source?]
How about just everything about this?
This is super fun! I can barely tell time on a regular clock as it is...but...I think the nerdiness of this just might inspire me to figure it out :) 
And, of course, books! 

That's all for now. I'm sure I will find more later! 

Love, 
Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment