I, for one, love pasta and pasta salad. This was no exception. I used this recipe, only, as usual, I adjusted it.
- I left out the cilantro because I think cilantro is gross.
- I added an extra 1/2 of an avocado because I made a lot of pasta.
- I left out the salt because of my dad's next-to-no salt diet.
It was still creamy and delicious. However, I think this could easily be turned into a whole meal (at least, what I would consider a whole meal) by adding:
- black beans
- southwestern seasoning or cayenne pepper - something to add a little spice
- fresh, diced tomatoes
- chopped cucumber (a great addition to any pasta salad, in my opinion)
If you like avocado, you'll like this pasta. It's very simple and tasty. Let me know if you try it, especially if you alter the recipe any to add your own touch.