Friday, March 9, 2012

Garlic & Cheddar Biscuits

These are SUPER easy. I finished throwing the dough together before the oven finished preheating, which rarely happens for me. The whole process, including baking, probably took about twenty minutes.


I used this recipe. I added some garlic salt to the dough to ensure a strong garlicy flavor. The only thing I might do differently is add more seasonings next time - maybe dried onions, onion powder, or chives. You could also probably get away with doing 1/4 C. butter in the dough, which would make them a little less greasy. Not that I mind butter, of course.
Oh! I also baked them longer than the recipe says. I ate one after 6 minutes, but I thought it seemed a little doughy - I think it was evenly cooked, but it was too soft for my liking.

These are great for a snack or as an addition to your evening meal.

Love,
Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment